The price of our northern lights holiday is only 1300€ per person!
Kids (under 15) are half price!
With only a 100€ deposit per person, you secure your place and the remainder is due 1 month before arrival.
What IS included in the price:
- 5 nights accommodation in luxury cottage (with your own sauna)
- 3 nights chasing the northern lights for 4-5 hours (or more)
- Transport to and from Ivalo airport
- Hot drinks, hot soup and snacks while out aurora chasing.
- Warm clothing if needed, but do see our clothing page for what you should bring.
- Firewood for your riverside fire
- Tour of Utsjoki village
What IS NOT included in the price:
- Flights are not included
- Power plug adapters are not included.
here you can check which kind of adapter you need
- Meals are not included but the cottage has a full kitchen you are free to use to cook your own meals.
When you arrive in Ivalo and before we begin the final leg of your trip to Utsjoki, we will take you to a supermarket where you can buy food for your stay.
We take only 12 guests per week. However we can accommodate up to 24 people so if you are traveling with a larger group or if we are fully booked a certain week, please don’t
hesitate to contact us because it is possible we might have room for you.
We also welcome individual travellers. There is no extra charge, if you are travelling alone. You will get your own cottage as others do. But there is an option to share with another guest
travelling alone. If you can imagine to have someone sharing the cottage, you can tell it us when you book your holiday. You can choose if you want a roommate of the same gender as
you or if it is ok to share with anybody. If you will be sharing your cottage, we will give you both your own bedroom and a discount from the holiday price. Contact us if you have any questions.
If you are worried about coming all this way on your own, don’t be, as soon as you step off the plane in Ivalo, we will make sure you are well looked after the whole week.
We also offer accommodation and activities in the summer and fall. For example August and September are excellent to spend here.
Come see the darkening nights and the fabulous fall colours. Just send us an email and we'll tell you more!